We spent the rest of the day wandering around Montparnasse, which was definitely my favorite part of Paris. This is a picture of the ice cream place near our hotel.
They made Steve a lovely rose ice cream cone.
We ate our ice cream in the Luxembourg gardens.
Then we walked along the vast park edges, watching Parisienne parents play with their kids. (The loveliest park was just that long stretch beyond the fountain.)
For dinner we stopped at a random restaurant. In Paris restaurants are never open before 7:00 PM. Usually dinner lasts a couple of hours or more. So we had to remind ourselves to eat slow. This was our appetizer course.And our dinner course
That's a bone that Steve's fork is poking. You are supposed to eat the marrow inside. He didn't. And Steve will usually eat anything. I don't know why we took pictures of this meal. It was probably the most mediocre one we had the whole time. But I'm posting it anyway because apparently I didn't take many pictures on Day 4.
No comments:
Post a Comment