It's been a while. In August, I became the owner of a new Mac, and, dang it, I could not figure out how to load pictures on the blog with this confounded computer. I finally figured it out today. So if anyone is still out there and cares about the Fletcher clan, we will now embark on our sad recap of the last eight months (However I must have cut back on taking pictures once I stopped blogging. I guess I'm an all-or-nothing kind of gal.)
Then later that morning, the power went off. The lovely breakfast I was making for my kids turned into cold cereal.
Isaac and Noelle. Isaac starting third grade...Noelle starting kindergarten.
Halloween.
Hermione Granger and Bilbo.
Noelle's sixth birthday. Apparently we did not take pictures of the other kids' birthdays. Such good parents.
Flying to Vegas for Christmas (finally) after getting stuck in the Cedar Rapids airport for two days due to an ice storm/blizzard.
Lincoln's iPod case--the iPod itself broke a half hour after he set it up.
Laura and the bow she got for Christmas.
Isaac loves himself a good Diary of a Wimpy Kid book.
Cinderella.
Okay, that's it for now. I'd better start taking interesting pictures so I can keep this up.
Hope this blog post finds you all doing well!












We care about you! It's fun to see these pictures! I'm an all or nothing person myself. I should probably catch up our blog too.
ReplyDeleteYay!!! And there was much rejoicing in the land
ReplyDelete