I'm putting up mini-posts quickly tonight because I don't have much time...yet I should delay this post till I can do it justice and spend enough time to symbolize the work it took to remodel this room. But you're still getting the sweetened condensed version.
Before the remodeling, the room had all tan walls. We wanted to add wainscoting, so Steve did research online for days then set up shop in the garage and had some fun with his saws and sander. There was a lot of dust, but it was all contained.
The basic framework above.
After adding the chair rail and details.
Some blue paint.
And our table. I'm afraid to hang any pictures because I think the room is so pretty by itself. I don't want to ruin it. So it will stay like this for a while, I think.
Good job, Steve!



Wow! Looks beautiful. Love the blue and white.
ReplyDelete