Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Disneyworld October 2013 Day One

Steve had a work conference in Orlando, but we didn't take the older kids out of high school for an entire week, so we just took Isaac and Noelle.  While Laura and Lincoln sat in classes all day, we played.  I'm not usually one to rub such a thing in my children's faces, but--yes--I guess I'm rubbing this in their faces.  Oh well, I've always been one to encourage disappoint.  It's so healthy.  Of course, now that Isaac and Noelle have been properly spoiled, I will be looking for ways to disappoint them in the future.  It's all about moderation.  

Here we are riding the parking lot tram to the front gates.  The anticipation was enormous:

 Front gate mandatory picture:
 Everything was decorated for Halloween…so fun!




 Noelle was so excited to see the Tangled stuff:

 The Haunted House:
  Pet graveyard:


 Little Mermaid castle:

 Waiting in line for the Little Mermaid ride:
 Noelle LOVED the Little Mermaid ride.  The rest of us?  Eh.


 Isaac is not a big fan of motion rides:

 Noelle loves them:
 The first of many "princess" moments for Noelle.  Oh, the joy!

 Oh…the gift shops.  What a waste of good space!  

No comments:

Post a Comment