Last November Steve wanted to take the boys to the BYU @ Notre Dame football game, and we decided to make a fun short trip of it. So we stayed in Chicago overnight, then Steve and the boys drove to South Bend while the girls and I stayed in Chicago and went to see Wicked.
Here's the view from our hotel room:
We went to the Lego store, and the store had this amazing screen that copied your movements:
A gingerbread town in the hotel lobby:
Right before we left to see the show in the hotel lobby:
Waiting for the show to begin:
Afterward, the taxi driver had to drop us off several blocks before our hotel because a parade was blocking the way. It was so cold outside, we decided to wait in the Ghirardelli chocolate shop unit the parade was over. Here's Noelle with her hot chocolate:
Laura was grumpy because someone elbowed her as we were looking for a place to sit. Her hot chocolate spilled down the front of her coat.
I had to pee, and we couldn't find a restroom, so I contented myself with an ice cream sundae:














No comments:
Post a Comment