Lots of end of year stuff for Laura Lu from Kalamazoo. Stress a-plenty. I managed to capture a few events.
Laura's flute solo at her recital.
Laura's choir concert with a lot of other girls.
Afterward, I tried to take a picture of her and she wasn't thrilled. She had a bad headache.
When we got in the car afterward, I don't know why I kept taking pictures. I think I kept trying to get her to smile, but she just wasn't as enthusiastic about getting an awesome photo as I was. Check out Noelle in the back of all of these:
This was taken right before the 8th grade party where--apparently--it is customary for the girls to dress up. When I dropped her off at the school, I was thinking that the rest of the girls didn't get the memo. Either that, or it's fashionable now to wear a swimsuit with a bit of tulle in public. Luckily for me, Laura has a grandmotherly sensibility when it comes to fashion: Comfort and modesty matter most.
Smart gal.







I love it! I really don't know where Laura came from. She is too amazing to be in this fan.
ReplyDelete